Google’s Keyword Planner is the best tool to find long tail keyword for SEO purpose. You will no longer access to use Google’s Keyword Planner tool, unless you’re running an active AdWords campaign.
AdWords is showing the following message for those without an active campaign running.
“To use Keyword Planner, you need to have at least one active campaign. If you have an active campaign and are still seeing this message, try reloading Keyword Planner in a few minutes.”
This trick will help you how to use keyword planner without active campaign.
Google Keyword Planner Without Active Campaign
- To use Google Keyword Planner without active campaign, visit the Keyword Planner web-page and sign in with your Google account.
- Enter your website name and click “Continue”.
- Now tap on “Compare AdWords Express with AdWords” and switch to Adwords.
- A new page will open says ‘your first campaign’, fill the details and click on “Save and Continue”.
- On the Payment page fill all the details like Name and Address but don’t enter your card details. You should use fake virtual credit card instead of real one.
- Just visit the CreditCardGenerator to generate fake credit card details and use this details in Google Keyword Planner payment method.
Note : Don’t copy and paste the fake card details, you need to enter it manually.
- After entering all the card details, tap on “Continue”. You’ll see a popup says verify card details, just enter the cvv number and click ‘continue’.
Now click on Cancel button, you’ll be redirected to new page says “Congratulations on your new AdWords account”. Tap on “Go to your account”. To use Keyword Planner tool, click on “Tools > Keyword Planner”.
If you’ve any other method to use Google keyword planner tool without active campaign, feel free to share with us by using comment box.